what is youre favorite calculator?
The TI 84+ CE for programming, and the TI 89 Titanium for doing actual work Smile Of course, the CE implements lst and matix things a whole lot better in my opinion, so I use it for that too.
The TI 84+ CSE is my favorite for programming. And math, probably the CSE, because thats the only one I have. Razz
The TI-89T is by far the superior choice.
HP Prime, because of HP PPL language + technical specs resulting into a super-fast language but similar to TI-BASIC syntax
i like my ti 83 plus. i like it better than the nspire.
The Ti-84 + CSE for programming, mostly because of a color screen and libs Razz but for actual math and mechanics, nspire all the way, it'll calculate limits, simplify trig functions, simplify rads, well just some CAS stuff I guess Razz
84+ CE, all the way. Good for programming, and although it's not the most advanced like the nspire, math is still really good on it too.

84+ is also very nice for programming, as it is a bit more simple, but still has some great options.
i like my ti 83 plus because of its simple layout.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours