I am trying to make a program and I need to put a number into a string, but whenever I once LinReg(ax+b), it doesn't work. It always gives me an UNDEFINED error and I don't know why.
MrDew25 wrote:
I am trying to make a program and I need to put a number into a string, but whenever I once LinReg(ax+b), it doesn't work. It always gives me an UNDEFINED error and I don't know why.

Can you please post a snippet of your code so we can see what you are trying to do more clearly?
MrDew25 wrote:

You need to set up L1 and L2 first, that's where the command gets the information it needs to concatenate a function Smile

Code:
{0,1→L₁
{0,N→L₂

N being your number
Then you run this this, Str1 is your string, but since this method changes Y1. You might want to have some StoreGDB/RecallGDB at some point, just so the user doesn't lose whatever he was graphing Smile

Code:
Equ►String(Y₁,Str1

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours