lol, nope, that is why I made the 83 edition seperate. Smile The 83+ uses the large graphscreen text in battles, and on the homescreen...
the TI-83 should be able to run the TI-82 version though
Ah, got it. Compatibility is always good. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Ah, got it. Compatibility is always good. Smile

especially backwards compatibility

[ot]holy **** I posted a lot today[/ot]
I think because some commands on the 82 are displayed different than on the 83, it doesn't work quite right. I think Kevin told me he got some errors... Besides, the 83 has the enemy names for battle, since the 82 doesn't support strings... Wink
oh well... Sad
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I think because some commands on the 82 are displayed different than on the 83, it doesn't work quite right. I think Kevin told me he got some errors... Besides, the 83 has the enemy names for battle, since the 82 doesn't support strings... Wink

Yeah, what's up with the no-string thing?!
Well, maybe they didn't think they needed them when they made the 82... I think the 85 has strings though, and it was before the 82, wasn't it??
The 85 was released at roughly the same time as the 82, then the 83 and 86 were released together as successors.
I see...

Anyways, got to optimize the 83 and (finish the) 82 versions, then porting to the 85 and 86 can begin... Smile
Niceness. I've put my projects on hold while I try to get 1) a computer and 2) to spring break. Smile
Well, I have too many projects to let up right now... I just want to get this all done so I can work on my next project... Very Happy
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Well, I have too many projects to let up right now... I just want to get this all done so I can work on my next project... Very Happy

Sad Welcome to the club.
I am gonna make another attempt at the basic version of the hex-sprite displayer in BASIC, to use until you can figure out what is wrong with the asm version... That way it will speed the Pokemon game along... Smile
OK, fair enough. I need to do a ROM dump from my calc to get my emus working again, so I'll be able to get back to debugging on that and DCS.
What kind of comp you using now, anywho??

I think I will make it automatically detect what size of sprite it is, so it will be able to display 8x8 and 16x16... IF I can get the blasted thing to work correctly...
I just tried playing and when I tried to start a new game all I got was an Err:Invalid Dim

it originated here:

Code:

PROGRAM:D3SC
DelVar ADelvar BDelvar CDelvar D
0->L1(2
I will take a look at it, thanks for reporting it... (It is odd, as I played from a new file, and it started up perfectly...)

Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours