my friend has the TI-84 Plus CE but has no access to a computer so i'm the go-between for his questions and your knowledge. he needs to know if there are links that i can print out/send to him w/manual instructions on how to use ICE compiler and PHASM. thanks to all who reply! JAMR
To speak from my part, ICE, you can download it here: https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/84pce/asm/ICECompiler.zip
In the zip is a pdf called "DOCUMENTATION", together with the Commands list this should be enough to create some nice programs. Epharius needs to answer about PHASM Wink
Well, there's not a manual that would explain you how to use PHASM, but the main things you have to know is :
- In program editor, press [ALPHA]+[X,T,O,n]
- Wherever you want, press [ALPHA]+[VARS] (next to Clear Key)
- When you want to edit an archived program... well, do it :p
- And don't bother with differences between archived and unarchived program now...

Any question? Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours