I'm stuck on what game I should create with ICE. I want to make a popular game that is currently on the app store... but which one? Feel free to post your ideas. I will choose the one which the most people want.
I'd personally recommend that you try to come up with some new concept rather than just port an existing game. Is there a genre of game you particularly enjoy or would like to see, like puzzle, arcade, etc?
KermMartian wrote:
I'd personally recommend that you try to come up with some new concept rather than just port an existing game. Is there a genre of game you particularly enjoy or would like to see, like puzzle, arcade, etc?

No not really, Mateo wants me to make a snake program... which is what I'm working on right now... because there are no snake programs in asm for the TI-84 Plus CE. Do you think that you could make separate directory only for ICE programs on Cemetech. I added a post in the suggestions thread.
After I fiMish snake, I will start working on some rpgs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours