Do you like this idea?
yes-ti-86
 25%  [ 2 ]
no ti-86
 12%  [ 1 ]
yes-ti-83+
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

So a couple weeks ago I decided to create a game creator engine that lets you create things for a game. Its mostly just a bunch of subroutines for the ti-86 that's menu driven to let you create menus, sprites, controls, and display things just by storing things into variables and running program. I'm trying to keep it simple and I would show my code but... I lost my ti-86 calc Sad... So until I find it I won't be able to work on it. But that's not all even though it probably won't work on the ti-83 or the ti-83+ and like calcs I will work on a limited version for them so the menu stuff might be added in that version depending if I have enough variables. So that version will come out but I don't know when...

Let me know what you think...thanks!

-SeeGreatness

EDIT: can someone help with the pole? I want to add another option for: "no-ti-83+" I tried but its not working . Thanks!
Howdy SeeG! Long time no see! (No pun intended, lol)
I will be looking forward to seeing this code Smile
currently I see that more people want the ti-83+ so I will start that asap I will convert all my programs from the ti-86 to the ti-83+ I will probably make and use a script made in python to do the hard work of juggling all the variables around so that all values get saved but still usable. If you know of a existing program then please let me know as that will save a lot of time and money on my car insurance (meme)
if I can get that program out of the way then I will be basically complete.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours