did it work?
Yes, Thanks for letting me take advantage of this offer
 37%  [ 3 ]
No, You just wasted my time.
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Not actually free. Samsung Chromebook Plus or Pro purchase required. Title has been edited to more accurately describe the deal. Stop the clickbait please.

So i just set up my Chromebook under developer mode and ran chrome and it automatically brought me to a google site where it gives me great deals!!
here is the link if you want to take advantage of this offer.

https://www.google.com/chromebook/offers/
A $47 USD value. Terms apply.

scroll down to get the offer
other offers include 90 days of unlimited music on Google Play
$9.99 USD per month after trial ends. Terms apply.
Ends 2017-07-01

TheLastMillennial wrote:
If only I used Google, Sad
oh well, I only have 1 TB on OneDrive Razz

I have g drive and have more than 1TB for my server/domain but for you all who do not have a domain/server

well you can still get the google play music thing
Not actually free. Samsung Chromebook Plus or Pro purchase required. Title has been edited to more accurately describe the deal. Stop the clickbait please.

Secondly I'm not sure why this requires a poll. Not every topic requires a poll guys, seriously.

The Samsung Plus is a $400 Chromebook while the Pro is a $550. This is anything but free. It's like going to the store and buying a TV because there's a sale where you get a free box of popcorn and a movie. Or buying two 40lbs containers of kitty litter to get a free $2 cat toy. It doesn't make sense. I'm not going to buy something because of the free stuff it comes with. Okay... maybe the kitty litter tho.

I'll expand on why I removed "free" from the title. The 100GB is not free. If it were free then any person on any computer can claim it. Stating these offers are free, while accurate, are not truthful. It's accurate that they are "free" for those who buy the Samsung Chromebook Plus or Pro but not truthful to everyone else. So, by including free in the topic title is misleading and thus, clickbait. Cemetech will not tolerate clickbait topics. Eventually I'll stop editing the title and just deleting the topics.

We're all better than clickbait. Smile
TheLastMillennial wrote:

You don't use google? Shock Do you use Bing? Razz
It (would be) even more cost-effective to buy a Pixel for the included 1TB of Drive. If you were going to pay for that much Drive anyway, you could probably resell the machine and break even.
It would be even more cost effective to buy a half dozen Raspberry Pis and a few 64 GB flash drives.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours