Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Hello Smile

I have recently updated my calculator (Nspire CX CAS) to the 4.5.1 version but I found out that Ndless isn't available on this version. Sad
How can I downgrade to an older version without Ndless Question
Well, it's too late... if you transferred the OS the normal way, you can't downgrade your calculator's OS anymore Wink
You can only wait for a Ndless version targeting 4.5.1.5 to eventually become available.
Reading about TI doing shit like this makes me happy that I have a Casio.
Sluko_ wrote:
Hello Smile

I have recently updated my calculator (Nspire CX CAS) to the 4.5.1 version but I found out that Ndless isn't available on this version. Sad
How can I downgrade to an older version without Ndless Question


Version 4.5.1? I dont see that version [on education.ti.com]. I see OS4.5, which most definitely has ndless. And if you really want to, you CAN downgrade the OS.
Quote:
Version 4.5.1? I dont see that version [on education.ti.com].

It's definitely there, I've just checked. For me, it's among the first results for the query "Nspire OS 4.5.1", without quotes, in Google. I'm not linking it directly because we don't want people to infect their calculators with that version.

Quote:
I see OS4.5, which most definitely has ndless.

OS 4.5.1 definitely has not, at the time of this writing.

Quote:
And if you really want to, you CAN downgrade the OS.

Not after installing OS 4.5.1 the normal way.
Lionel Debroux wrote:
Quote:
Version 4.5.1? I dont see that version [on education.ti.com].

It's definitely there, I've just checked. For me, it's among the first results for the query "Nspire OS 4.5.1", without quotes, in Google. I'm not linking it directly because we don't want people to infect their calculators with that version.

Quote:
I see OS4.5, which most definitely has ndless.

OS 4.5.1 definitely has not, at the time of this writing.

Quote:
And if you really want to, you CAN downgrade the OS.

Not after installing OS 4.5.1 the normal way.


Do you have a file of that version? Is there any possible way you could give me a link to download it? I accidentally updated my calculator and would like to downgrade however I haven't found a 4.5 inspire cx cas online yet.
The text you quoted literally says that you can't downgrade once you have 4.5.1. Neutral
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement