Bit of a nitpick but how many users actually use a "Yahoo Messenger" or an "AIM Address" or an "MSN Messenger"? These might have proven more useful before the advent of SAX but with SAX/IRC/Discord I think having a TI-Planet ID, GitHub User, MyCalcs ID, and a YouTube lD would be far more useful than the current connection selection.
I agree a mycalcs link would be great
Even better, just have the user be able to add custom links, or just create more of them that would cover more use cases. Some ideas that come immediately to mind are:
-Github
-TI-Planet
-TI-Calc (scratch that, it's apparently already there)
-Omnimaga
-TIBD
-YouTube
-Twitch
-Steam/X-Box/PlayStation profile
-MySpace, like seriously it's 2021
I'm not sure how this is set up or how difficult it would be to add more things, but it definitely is a good idea, especially for people who could be seeking source code or more information from/about a user.
I think this would be great! I agree with the ones specified by Epsilon, but MyCalcs is also very important. Razz
Strongly agreed on at least Github and Youtube. Some of the rest seem too specific to be relevant for this list (e.g. TIBD), and a few (sorry, Omnimaga Sad ) are sufficiently inactive as to be not good candidates to add. I'd also say Twitter should probably be added.
Yea, I definitely agree on most of these.

[size=50]ya gonna do anything about it Kerm?[/size]
epsilon5 wrote:

Wait, is this me finding out MySpace didn't die?
Alex wrote:
epsilon5 wrote:

Wait, is this me finding out MySpace didn't die?
Indeed. Myspace is crazy active nowadays. One of my song got 1 play there, last decade.
darkwater4213 wrote:
[size=50]ya gonna do anything about it Kerm?[/size]
Probably not, unless Tari feels like delegating it to me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours