The Atom counter has a few bugs, I know im saying this after i posted it. but only after did i find the bugs. So i made a big update!!! The Atom Counter Now Supports Multiple Parentheses. I Thought it did before but then found out it does not. I am going to post the Update tonight and it make the program a whole lot better. Im not the best with optimizing but i can assure you, the program is better. It now Allows you to scroll through long formulas, Long Element Names are now supported (No Limit unless you count the graph screen limit), and even Infinite Parentheses! Now you can also tell how close the program is to finishing with the percentage that shows on screen, just press enter once you have typed the formula in. and you don't have to do anything.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours