To my knowledge, nothing seems wrong with your 0x33 certificate field is ok.
The OS regularly updates the certificate, so it's nomal for it to be different from what it was weeks ago.
critor wrote:
To my knowledge, nothing seems wrong with your 0x33 certificate field is ok.
The OS regularly updates the certificate, so it's nomal for it to be different from what it was weeks ago.

Bonjour, can i send py files using tipycomp on calculator as programms (not as modules)?
This is completely unrelated. You can use the latest TI Connect CE to do that.
Adriweb wrote:
This is completely unrelated. You can use the latest TI Connect CE to do that.

I have windows on second computer but sometimes i need to transfer py files from my main laptop which on linux...
I have a new TI-84 Plus CE PYTHON.

When I open Python App, I do not see the green square in the upper left near the battery to indicate the app is synchronized:

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L0_HhoRPpQsR7N9vfM0c1-MqY0bHs1rx/view?usp=drive_link[/img]

If I try to use Run or Shell for a program, I get this message:

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EePDY6Op1UiL_WXUhbHWiuJGANxFPOa0/view?usp=drive_link[/img]

This is my CERMASTR screen:

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BqGE_cDmWM3tL9uyOSjgq6K64UoUKZYZ/view?usp=drive_link[/img]

Are there any suggestions for what I can try to get programs to run in the Python App?
Could you grant us access to your pictures ?
Thanks.
Thanks @dentondoom, I got your pictures.
No certificate corruption for you, your certificate is ok for a CE Python calculator.

Something else is wrong...
I'd try archiving/backing-up your RAM content (unarchived programs etc), removing the battery for a minute and pressing various keys including ON (to make sure everything is discharged completely), then trying again. Possibly after reinstalling the OS and the Python app.
Thank you for the replies. I did a full reset and OS and app bundle reinstall and tried the battery pull and button press and it is still acting the same as before.
Well that's not good, might even be a hardware issue if the main processor can't communicate with the python co-processor... Is your calc still under warranty? You can also contact TI-Cares and explain the issue, and see what they say, I guess...
Yes, the calculator is brand new so it is under warranty. I contacted TI-cares and they did not have anything meaningful to try. It is sounding like they may be setting up an exchange which will be fine. I was guessing it was a hardware problem. Thank you for your help.
Alright, well, hopefully you can get it exchanged and it'll be fine.

Before you do, can you tell us what's written on the back to the right of the serial number if present, something like L-1234XX (unless it's from Walmart in which case it could be longer)
After 3 years, I don't understand why you still didn't exchange it Confused , didn't read 3 years of discussion obviously Neutral
Different members lol
L-0123AA

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours