Louis Vossebeld wrote:
this is also dutch, even by use of VPN in America
so clearly ti is not working much on english for dutch computers

This is still clearly on your side, got no issues.
it is just you think about it the way it is friendly in use for the customer
you don`t take into account that english persons in the netherlands can`t use but icons to use an english program, and are forced to read in dutch first

sorry, can`t help feeling social - the original question has not been answered
Excuse me if you understood my reply that way Neutral
Ik begrijp beter Nederlands dan Engels, misschien kan je het mij uitleggen in het Nederlands Blink ?
Ik begreep niet alles dat werdt gezegd in de 1ste post misschien kan ik jou dan wel helpen Smile
I'd suggest giving TI-Cares the feedback about choosing a language upon the first launch, if the detected system language is not English, or the system country is known to have several languages, etc. for instance
I bet it is a common use that ti-s method like also in many other programs.
Therefore TI-Cares is not the place to go to, that would be their reply no doubt.

If you`ve been reading my question carefully you would have understood I`d like to know what to do to get the english version of a program, here ti Connect CE 5.4, strait away in the future, for this must be possible on win 7 dutch computer.

it is just like with tie-wraps, using a microgram of extra material more for a very small surface on the inner part and you can open it up again with a little pin, but they don`t, in spite of the pollution problem; I use an extra sharpened cind of screwdriver for the job Smile

everybody knows, why should I translate that? And my computer and calculator is worth no more than about the price of one brand new tie-wrap I guess though the batteries are expensive
Louis Vossebeld wrote:
I bet it is a common use that ti-s method like also in many other programs.
Therefore TI-Cares is not the place to go to, that would be their reply no doubt.

If you`ve been reading my question carefully you would have understood I`d like to know what to do to get the english version of a program, here ti Connect CE 5.4, strait away in the future, for this must be possible on win 7 dutch computer.

it is just like with tie-wraps, using a microgram of extra material more for a very small surface on the inner part and you can open it up again with a little pin, but they don`t, in spite of the pollution problem; I use an extra sharpened cind of screwdriver for the job Smile

everybody knows, why should I translate that? And my computer and calculator is worth no more than about the price of one brand new tie-wrap I guess though the batteries are expensive

Well you can set your calc to English or transfer the English OS pack that should do it normally Confused
problem is the good old machine language, how to make that understandable.
I prefer english because that is common.
but I am not in the right either with this in the absolute way. learning statements blunt in recognizable english is not enough.
you will have to see system in the names, not only from out of the past, but also will have to ceep in mind that once chosen expressions will make an understanding from out of their own.
it will be of a great help of how to name subroutines and the quality of programnames will be better.

the language should be with region, not with computer. besides, it should be that computers are flexible, one should easy be able to use a foreign program on dutch computer. it should not be that a user had to buy a complete system in a specific language first, which manufacturers and those who rely on them like to see, that`s where the money is, not where the progress is. we are all working on computers and peripherals that can do more and more.
Louis Vossebeld wrote:
problem is the good old machine language, how to make that understandable.
I prefer english because that is common.
but I am not in the right either with this in the absolute way. learning statements blunt in recognizable english is not enough.
you will have to see system in the names, not only from out of the past, but also will have to ceep in mind that once chosen expressions will make an understanding from out of their own.
it will be of a great help of how to name subroutines and the quality of programnames will be better.

the language should be with region, not with computer. besides, it should be that computers are flexible, one should easy be able to use a foreign program on dutch computer. it should not be that a user had to buy a complete system in a specific language first, which manufacturers and those who relie on them like to see, that`s where the money is, not where the progress is. we are all working on computers and peripherals that can do more and more.

Are you an idiot? Do you fail to understand how computers and software work? We have provided solutions and you seem to misunderstand literally everything being said to you.

Your english is terrible so I do not see why you even want to use it.

Louis Vossebeld wrote:

Set your OS language to English and stop being foolish. Windows 7 also reached EOL in January.
Why do you keep editing your posts? Every time it causes a notification in the Discord and IRC channels and you’ve done it 95 times now, I usually edit things once or twice but this is too much

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours