I have a TI-83 Premium CE Edition Python which is the french version of the TI-84 Plus CE.

I deleted some files from a game and now i got an ERROR : MEMORY.
I tried quitting, pressing the reset button which reset the calculator and gave me the same error and the mem button which didn't work. I forgot to add this but TI Connect CE crashes when I try to inspect the files or take a screenshot.
Did you run the game after deleting the files? Just to clarify, pressing 2nd and then the mem button just doesn't work? Which game was it? Was it asm?
regardless, archive your variables, then press&hold the reset button on the back for 3-4s, it may help.
If Weke can't access his mem menu, then he can't archive stuff.
Archive from catalog in the homescreen?
Back it up to a computer and proceed to do a hard mem wipe, if that doesn't work then just unarchive and do it again.
Find the problem and fix it once downloaded on the TI-connect becuase it is a lot easier to see from there
Adriweb wrote:
regardless, archive your variables, then press&hold the reset button on the back for 3-4s, it may help.
That worked. After doing that I pressed the on button and i think it said something about ram in french. Now I have only my archived programs but I can just reinstall them. I guess it resetted the storage. Thanks man.
On newer OS versions (like your calculator has), programs can be run from the Archive. I'd recommend keeping all your files in the Archive (unless the absolutely have to be in RAM) as it will not only be safer for them in case of a reset in the future but also make running out of RAM less likely.
Adriweb wrote:
Archive from catalog in the homescreen?

that works.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours