Ranman has joined TI-Freakware, as 68K C programmer. ^_^ His current project is Ultima V, which can be located here.

To clarify things for people that are wondering: I had offered Ranman (David Randall) a place on my site back sometime in September, long before Omnimaga collapsed. Because of uncertainy with wether the site would reopen, and how it would be managed, he took me up on my offer to get hosting for his project. He still visits and posts on the New omnimaga, with no ill will toward Omnimaga, xlibman, or any of the other people of the site.

Anyone signed up to my site should give him a big welcome, and if you aren't already signed up, Men in black trucks will be arriving to your house to oversee that you do sign up. Wink
*****ahhh*****

MIB are at my house Evil or Very Mad

THis is an eye test. please watch the flashing red light

*****aaahhh******

Hello.. who are you? what is this Cemetech thing?

-----------

anyway, congrats Ranman
Ooohhkkayyy...congrats Ranman. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Ooohhkkayyy...congrats Ranman. Smile

please tell me you've seen MIB...
Of course I have...but I didn't understand how that was relevant to the topic at hand.
come to think of it im not sure either....possibly something to do with the black trucks. Laughing Laughing
Ah, I didn't read to the end of the post. MY bad.
Smile Just trying to be funny...

And elfprince, I do believe you are signed up on my forums, aren't you??
hmm, am I a member of the forums, I can't remember?
SourceCoder2 and I are both members, but... Smile
but never post, I noticed that
tifreak8x wrote:
Anyone signed up to my site should give him a big welcome, and if you aren't already signed up, Men in black trucks will be arriving to your house to oversee that you do sign up. Wink

I'm still waiting on those "Men in black trucks" - they're late Very Happy
I hear tires screeching outside the house...
Actually I think I am signed up, I don't remember.
Kllrnohj wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

I'm still waiting on those "Men in black trucks" - they're late Very Happy

They are busy, there are a lot of people to "convert" Very Happy Evil or Very Mad They will get to you soon...
rivereye wrote:
but never post, I noticed that
SC2 posts only slightly less than me. Smile
Does it even post at all?
well, Kerm posts so little, so I doubt it Razz