Something1990 wrote:
Let's try and cut him some slack. I think we can all agree it is a significant improvement.

Well, maybe.
SC2 wrote:
:A+1(K=105)→A
:A+1(K=92)→A
:A+1(K=93)→A
:A+1(K=94)→A
:A+1(K=15)→A

Nevermind.
What the hell are those lines supposed to accomplish for the program anyway?!?
Looks something like 'increment A if the user pressed enter, 1 to 3, or graph'...
Well I can see that Rolling Eyes What I mean is what purpose is it supposed to accomplish in incrementing A for all those keypresses?
OBVIOUSLY they add 1 to A everytime a Key is pressed, though if he was a lil smarter:

A+(K=105+K=92+K=93+K=94+K=15)->A

(Not tested, btw)
WhatI am trying to ask is WHY?
something1990 wrote:
WhatI am trying to ask is WHY?

because if A=1 then it quits the loop
Still not a very efficient way to code it.
Frisby actually does pay attention! He told me he saw that the only thing we were getting him for was that 1(k=x) thing, he modified it, and reupdated his site. Go here.

I know you will read this Frisby. POST THE a NEWS WE TALKED ABOUT! Give someone else some recognition for once.
Kuro wrote:
Still not a very efficient way to code it.

not really - but it is a [small] step in the right direction
Likely to be the best we see for a while I think.
I noticed you have a JDodge20 in the database...wtf?
Are you talking about SC? Elfprince ran JDODGE20 through SC so we can all see the code. On a side note, Frisby finally decided to tell his people what I did. He put up one post in this topic! Neutral
Incredible. Very Happy It's interesting how one of the members pointed to TiFreakWare. Very Happy
Means there is some hope for them yet... Very Happy
Not if they're planning to eventually release a JDodge42. Very Happy
That sounds like something Frisby would do Laughing
Radical Pi wrote:
Not if they're planning to eventually release a JDodge42. Very Happy
Oh NOES! That would be terrible. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours