That's right, TI-Freakware has been hacked. I don't know how, and I am unable to fix anything at this moment. Hopefully a backup will be set up today...
that sucks

hope it gets back up and running soon
well, you should have seen which IP was last logged inot CPanel and see if it matched anything on the fourms.
Well, the pages that were online before the incident, should now all be back online. If you notice anything that doesn't work, let me know and I will try to fix it...
That sucks. Sad What happened, specifically?
All pages, (tutorials, archives, file info pages, etc) were deleted, as well as the cgi-bin. So far, I have yet to see anything in there that would have caused the problem...
tifreak8x wrote:
All pages, (tutorials, archives, file info pages, etc) were deleted, as well as the cgi-bin. So far, I have yet to see anything in there that would have caused the problem...

I blame the men in black trucks Evil or Very Mad
Couldn't be, I had them executed before they could do it...

Razz

Now I just need to update the front page news and it should be back up to par...
any idea how they managed to do it? this is really sad. whats the point?
Remember when my designerz-core site got hacked? What was the point of that?? Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Remember when my designerz-core site got <font color=red>censored</font>? What was the point of that?? Sad

I missed that this summer....
I've tried to make mine more secure since then. Why would someone do this, anyway?
Because he wants me to go find him so I can torture him... So I can bring to him the true meaning of pain... and Fear... Evil or Very Mad

Also: http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tifreak8x/index.htm

That is what the page looked like when I saw it had been hacked.
I think we need to lay some smackdowns...
Wow, he is a newbie, he left all kinds of information. Why in the world would he do this.

Hopefuly TI Freak wont be in jail for too long after his rampage Wink Laughing . Ssry to hear that freak, hope the hacker gets fair punishment. Mad .
Laughing Good call swivel. I doubt compies in jail are that good. Wink
Who says I would go to jail? They would have to find a body first....

Anyways, things seem to be returning to normal. Hopefully it stays that way...