Maybe include some documentation on xLib and such? xLib is sorely lacking documentation.... but maybe in another guide?
Perhaps we could make a separate 1337 Guide to XLib... it seems like a rather big topic to jam into the 1337 Guide to BASIC.
I had plans of making an xlib tutorial, once I get caught up with my some of my projects... I didn't really want to start a new project up so I could do it, but hey, I might do it anyways... Razz
The day that I finish all of my projects, I shall be a very happy person. Anyway, I think you can do it. Smile
yeah, I think it would be a great thing to see. I need to get around to finishing my projects also.
KermMartian wrote:
The day that I finish all of my projects, I shall be a very happy person. Anyway, I think you can do it. Smile

Well, I planned on making AODV using xlib... Dont think it would really be a good thing to start it when AODR (IV) isn't even finished...
The problem is that by definition I can never be finished with everything, because before I can finish one thing I get caught up in another. I was dying to get SC2, Cn2, and DCS6 done, and now all I want to work on is MultipliCity because of all its cool potential and the mind-blowing stuff I have planned for it.
Well, I would like to DCS done, without the gcn stuff in it at the least, I probably would not use it. And I would like to see office DE completed, in asm/flash app form. Those are the two projects that I would really like to see done... If I had nothing to do, I would offer my services in those areas, but since I don't know enough to help, I will just offer my support. Smile

But please make DCS a fully working shell, and complete Office DE!! (Or are you goin got call it OFFICE DCS? Wink)

Edit: I have decided to play around with xlib a bit, see what I can't come up with for a tutorial. I had tr1ps permission at one time to make one, and I believe I still do, so we shall see how that goes.
Since DE already means "Doors Edition", I think I've leave it as-is. The stuff I'm stuck on with DCS atm is the GUI text stuff, which is a pain but not that challenging. With that in place, something like Document DE will go from 5k to less than 1k. Smile
well, cool, now please make it so. Razz

I really, really, really really really want DCS... Sad and ODE... Crying
As do I, Dan, as do I. I think I'll try to put some effort into it tomorrow afternoon after work.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours