From now until July 10th, 1:00 PDT, you can play DOD:S ($20) for free. I strongly encourage anyone who can meet the minimum specs (roughly the same as HL2s, as its the same engine - so its pretty forgiving even for older comps) to try it out. It is an excellent game, expect a review soon Wink

http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=dodFreeWeekend
Interesting, I may check that out if I get a chance.
IF you get a chance? Make a chance!

Seriously though, its a great game and I strongly encourage everyone to try it out while its still free Wink
Is it going to continue to be free if you download it and use it after the weekend, or is it going to disable itself again? If it's the former, this is awesome.
KermMartian wrote:
Is it going to continue to be free if you download it and use it after the weekend, or is it going to disable itself again? If it's the former, this is awesome.

Its free just until Monday, July 10th at 1:00 PDT, then you either stop playing it or drop down $20 (its worth it)

Think of it as a demo that instead of having features or levels removed, it has a time limit instead Wink
Oh. Sad Just what I need, another game to get addicted to. No thanks. Smile
yeah, it would be one thing if they had if free with full use, then after the time, make it limited.
That's what I originally thought it was when Kllrnohj posted. I knew it was a hook to get people playing... Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours