Anyone here own a Nintendo DS? I have a Lite and I love it. I'm always up for a game of Mario Kart DS over Wifi.
I have a Ds.

Games: Trauma Center, Warioware Touched, Metroid Hunters, Mariokart, New Mario Bros, Kirby's Canvas Curse, Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, Meteos, Animal Crossing: Wild World. (I think I might have some more games besides these...)

I can't play over WFC at home, dialup lets me connect to a game and then nothing happens. (Not supposed to work on dialup, but can be done. Just not on mine, because its not exactly 56k. My dialup is 44, which is really good for living in the country.)
Ah, you have a nice list of games there. How is Big Brain Academy? I have Brain Age and love it, I just don't know if BBA is too similar to warrant another purchase. Razz
well i wanted a ds but i do not have a job so i cannot afford one. and my mom also wanted one so she went out and bought herself one and kept chanting that she had a ds on the car ride home from best buy(ride was about an hour and a half). but she was doing that just to make me mad but it did not work because when she had to leave to go to work and me and my brother were the only ones home. i opened up that case and played that thing for about two hours. i just loved playing it and now it makes me want one for myself so bad.
Save every penny for one. But yeah, that is so awesome your mom bought one. Tell her I congratulate her on such an outstanding purchase. Very Happy
Laughing That sounds kinda mean to be taunting you like that, but w/e.... Very Happy
He did get to play it though. Doesn't your mom just let you play it if you've been a good boy? Laughing
lafferjm wrote:
and my mom also wanted one so she went out and bought herself one

No wonder Nintendo pwns. People of all ages like their games. If only my parents liked Nintendo games.
something1990 wrote:
He did get to play it though. Doesn't your mom just let you play it if you've been a good boy? 0x5
Not with permission though.

Very Happy I just realized something. That statement would have been so much funnier with the word "Wii" in it.
lafferjm wrote:
well i wanted a ds but i do not have a job so i cannot afford one. and my mom also wanted one so she went out and bought herself one and kept chanting that she had a ds on the car ride home from best buy(ride was about an hour and a half). but she was doing that just to make me mad but it did not work because when she had to leave to go to work and me and my brother were the only ones home. i opened up that case and played that thing for about two hours. i just loved playing it and now it makes me want one for myself so bad.

http://lafferjm.justgotowned.com/ Razz
Very Happy I must remembre that site for future reference...
Laughing @lafferjm: Do you always get teased like that by your mom? Laughing
Liazon wrote:
lafferjm wrote:

No wonder Nintendo pwns. People of all ages like their games. If only my parents liked Nintendo games.

I wish my parents would embrace video games (unlikely, my dad = 70 and just had a stroke, my mom = 60), 0x5.
something1990 wrote:
0x5 @lafferjm: Do you always get teased like that by your mom? 0x5

no. she was just doing that because she knew i wanted one real bad.
Harq wrote:
Liazon wrote:
lafferjm wrote:

I wish my parents would embrace video games (unlikely, my dad = 70 and just had a stroke, my mom = 60), 0x5.
Surprised
jpez wrote:
Harq wrote:
Liazon wrote:
lafferjm wrote:

Surprised

Hey my dad is better now, he had the blockage from his brain removed (they made a video of it! 0x5!).
Suicide_Guy wrote:
Ah, you have a nice list of games there. How is Big Brain Academy? I have Brain Age and love it, I just don't know if BBA is too similar to warrant another purchase. Razz

I really like Big Brain Academy, it isn't similar at all to Brain Age. My mom's addicted to both of them. She's already done 50% of the Sudoku puzzles.

One of the games that I forgot to mention was Meteos. My brother and I both love this game.

Sorry for not replying, my brother and I have been spending most of our free time looking at making a mame cabinet. Smile
Bombu wrote:
...Sorry for not replying, my brother and I have been spending most of our free time looking at -m-a-k-i-n-g- -a- -m-a-m-e- -c-a-b-i-n-e-t-. Smile
*pr0n Very Happy Just Joking Is that for the arcade game you were going to recreate?
KermMartian wrote:
Is that for the arcade game you were going to recreate?

Can you remind me what game that was? (or did I mention a specific game?)
Oh, maybe it wasn't you then. Someone was building a console to put an arcade game in.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours