No, that's the "copy" button. Very Happy At first you were clicking in a blank space and clicking copy, so nothing was happening. when you rightclicked on a folder, you were able to copy that folder. Smile At least, that's what it looks like to me. It goes:

Delete
(un)Lock
(un)Archive
Copy
Cut
Paste
New Folder
Rename
ok, so then why did it make a new basic program?? That is all I am trying to figure out...
Because in the Doors CS filesystem, folders are programs named "%FLDn" where n is a number from 0 to 255. The contain exactly eight bytes: a zero-padded 8-byte name string. When you renamed it, you got the original name string in the prog with the '?'s being zeros. Voila.
*bump* Regarding the Pokemon error: it works fine on my version, I think the problem is the interrupt issue that was borking the grayscale program as well. That's since been fixed; it's an issue with understanding interrupts better for CALCnet2.
Yes! MOS support. The only main gripe left for me is batt meter, not displayed properly.
Yup, I'm adding model detection this evening to fix the bug. Whaat number is the contrast at when you first change your batteries?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours