Try these:

http://www.cemetech.net/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=/beta/sdk.zip
http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tutorials/asmresc.htm
elfprince13 wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
I'm talking 1 frame every 20 seconds or so slow

umm or 1 per second....

show me a basic game that gets 1 fps
did you see my 3d engine? I was getting 1 fps on that.
elfprince13 wrote:
did you see my 3d engine? I was getting 1 fps on that.

no - link?
By 3D he means corridor-drawing. Smile
all the basic ones are....

anyone here it is.
either that is crazy buggy or tilem sucks with it, i'm not sure which

but that lacks alot of what is considered "crucial" to a 3d game, you know, things like weapons, enemies, some sort of goal/objective, etc... and all that drawing slows it down more than an empty, basic coradoor does (not to mention the added game logic).

So lemme ask this again,
Quote:
show me a basic game that gets 1 fps

cause apparantly you missed that part Razz
Very Happy or both....
you can't turn around....
so...ya um basic is slow so im beginning to learn ASM.

buy when i go to compile using tasm i screw up.

can somebody give me the steps in compiling using tasm.

when i compile it just doesn't work. can't find files or batch-file.

help on this please.

bking0 Sad
there is already a topic that discussed fixing it, do a search - Foamy is the thread author of it... (and while you are at it read the "how to ask a question" one....)

and stop this say one line hit enter twice crap - its annoying. blank lines are used to seperate items of different subjects (for example, i have two "paragraphs" in this post, each is a seperate subject)

so please stop spacing all your crap out

ok?

this ain't an english paper, we don't need double spacing

thanks

bye

lol
sorry... Sad but um thanks for the help

bking0 Cool
Try:
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=/beta/sdk.zip
http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tutorials/asmresc.htm
ROFLMAO... umm guys.. i cant believe you left ME out of this forum.... my proggy started a LONG time ago, so i have great imput on it >.< for now, im programming it in VB b/c its a lot faster than TIBasic... therefore i can easily debug it... i had a 1x1 room working great.. of coarse, thing would have to be massively scaled down since it lags a bit even on VB... anywhos... the programming im doing will work for the TI, itll just be slow as hell... so im thinking of making another proggy that will make things a bit faster... more hardware than programming but anywhos... im very interested in this "Multi-System-Link" the admins were talking about... it has a lot to do with my supressed idea... ill talk about that in another forum though... long story short, if i get it right, we can possibly speed up the calculators a good bit... (my idea pretty much runs through the calculator using its screen, not really the OS of the TI, since thats what makes it so slow) anyways... take a look at my GBA C++ game forum... it has some code that you can look at to get an idea on how im doing it... but youll have to see me later when i finish the VB proggy and translate it to C++

again... im very dissapointed in Kllr and Kerm for not remembering the hard work ive been doing on my own 3D rendering app -_-

kinda surprised me to see that there was a similar forum to mine >.<
You do realize this dates back to May 06?
rofl... umm... well... i was just surfing and found it, didnt bother with the dates
Heh, nice job. That was when you had been gone for a while and we kinda thought you had left us for good.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours