Very Happy Cool! So it swaps two RAM pages back and forth from ROM<-->RAM. Nice.
Omnicalc does that also. If calc one resets, calc 2 is safe and vice versa. Unless you did like I did
I might have to look into that virtual calc. I forgot omnicalc had that.
rivereye wrote:
Omnicalc does that also. If calc one resets, calc 2 is safe and vice versa. Unless you did like I did

we were talking about Omnicalc....
well, there is a virtual calc app also
rivereye wrote:
well, there is a virtual calc app also

oh yeah, isn't that from DS too?
I thought we were talking about VirtualCalc. All Omnicalc does is restore memory if the calc resets.
KermMartian wrote:
I thought we were talking about VirtualCalc. All Omnicalc does is restore memory if the calc resets.

Omnicalc has a virtual calc mode. The link provided was to the omnicalc manual, about the omnicalc virtual calc mode
Oh, that was omnicalc? I thought that was Emu8x. /me is superconfused
Emu8x and Omnicalc both have a virtual calc. There is also an external virtual calc app.
Ok, got it now. *"whew*
Does anyone know what the syntax for setting flags is?
In the oncalc version, that is...

BTW, ".db" has been added in the newest version.
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy Cool! So it swaps two RAM pages back and forth from ROM<-->RAM. Nice.

Actually, the 83+SE and tyhe 84+(se) have 6 RAM pages so when it swaps it is swapping ram pages for ram pages.

I am guessing it works like this:
1.Page 1-2
2.Page 3-4
3.Page 5-6

(rembember guessing)When you press the button to switch calcs, it does something like this.....

It puts group 1(See above) into group 3 then puts group 2 into group 1 then it puts group 3 into group 2.

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours