Kllrnohj wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
how stupid do you think I am?

I don't think you are stupid at all. It is an easy mistake that only applies to some routers (granted that "some" is really "nearly all" Wink ). My router, for example, uses the hardware address to identify which computer to port forward to, not the local IP, so I can continue to use DHCP and port forwarding just fine.

@Kerm: I had TBM working fine a while ago, but I'll try again soon to test the newer version of TBM....
Want me to give you a shell account on C0 so you fix it?
KermMartian wrote:
Want me to give you a shell account on C0 so you fix it?

I can try, sure

Btw, what distro is C0 running?
Ubuntu Server, "Breezy Badger", why?
So that if I have to try and re-install wine, I know the command to do so Smile
Ahhh, excellent. It's not a Wine problem though; it's a problem with the root directory for the exe being set. The program launches fine, but doesn't seem to be able to load the map files it needs.
:d I fixed it.
Indeed he did. Turned out to be a stupid issue with doublequotes :/
I finally just said screw it and put my second router in a dmz from my first one, and made sure remote administration was off. I can now host all Blockland servers to my hearts content y'all can join Very Happy
cool, now, could we get some admin passes distributed for us to be able to use them better?
Once I get Cemetech-0 straightened out, I'll have that on 24-7.
it should autoadmin you guys, but people I trust (aka Cemetech members, TBM regulars, and people from RL) will get PMed (in game) the admin password when they join my server if for some reason it doesnt autoadmin you after the first time.
cool
Just wondering, did you notice how old the last post was?
no
oh well. btw for those of you who've noticed my server notification on the top of my website, MinasTirith is the linux box and mirkwood is the blockland server.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours