Actually, the HPs seem pretty neat, and I'd like to mess around with one at some point. I especially like the fact that they've integrated an SD slot.`
83+ BE (stolen)
84+se
89Ti (just got it yesterday)

Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't steal the 83+ BE; it was stolen from me.
Oooh, you got a titanium, very nice. How did the BE get stolen? Sad
I think he said he left it in a (gym?) bag somewhere, iirc. I think there was a post about it here before... That's why he got the 84+SE.
foamy3 wrote:
I think he said he left it in a (gym?) bag somewhere, iirc. I think there was a post about it here before... That's why he got the 84+SE.
Ah, I remember that now. I wish people were a bit more honest about that kind of thing. :S
Laughing I'm surprised you guys remembered. Yea, it was in a gym locker room. I wasn't the only one to have one stolen. Over the course of the year, around 20-30 were stolen. But I never would have gotten the 84+se without that happening. Very Happy
Chipmaster wrote:
0x5 I'm surprised you guys remembered. Yea, it was in a gym locker room. I wasn't the only one to have one stolen. Over the course of the year, around 20-30 were stolen. But I never would have gotten the 84+se without that happening. Very Happy
Shock What, is someone taking them and selling them on eBay or something?
I have actually had 3 TI-84+ SE s total, one of them broke. Sad
I used to share my sister's TI-83+ until I went to MathCounts Nationals and won a TI-84+SE. I had that one for a while and made a bunch of neat programs on it, but then it got messed up while I was learning ASM, so I got it fixed (actually, my dad did). Near the end of last school year, it got permenantly messed up, so I sent in to TI, and they replaced my calculator (even though the warrenty expired, probably because they gave the first one to me for free anyway). TI-84+ SE
ah, who knows. My mother wants me to share my calc with my brother when he lost his 83+ and number of scientific calcs already. I don't know if I trust him with my calc.
if what you say is true i would not

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours