I was wondering everyone thinks about my programs. I will load the others later. I hope the version of falldown I have on my computer is current Very Happy

All the code is optimized for the TI-84+SE, so many of the programs won't run as quickly on a TI-83+

I have Falldown (version 1.2???), but it takes a LONG time for it to generate a level. Help optimizing?

Mathprogram, version 2.1 (attaching later), which includes:
Primefactorization
TestPrime
Radical Simplifier
Roman Numeral to Decimal
Degrees between Hands on a clock (also draws the clock)
GCD
LCM
Modular simplifier
Geometric Mean
Arithmetic Mean
Probably some more stuff I forgot
list of first 999 primes

Cave, version 1.2? (attaching later)
you fly through a cave. Saves the difficulty you choose, has 6 difficulties, each with separate highscore, and ranking.

Stick RPG (fixing bug with version 1.0 right now)
same as internet game

Please tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Umm, how do you attach a file? I can't find the button...
You can't attach a file because you dont have the required permissions Wink

I'd recommend just putting in links to the files at ticalc, because honestly, uploading is irritating. meh.
Do you have a ticalc.org profile by any chance? And no, phpBB doesn't have file uploads without a mod.
Meh. I'm Gmod and cant upload. (not that i have anything to upload)
alex10819 wrote:
Meh. I'm Gmod and cant upload. (not that i have anything to upload)

I think Kerm meant a phpBB mod, not a moderator on the forums Razz (file uploads)
Oh, oops. i thought i'd seen attached files before on phpbb. I was wrong. nooby me.
alex10819 wrote:
Oh, oops. i thought i'd seen attached files before on phpbb. I was wrong. nooby me.

you have seen them, its just that it requires a MOD to be installed Wink

@b-flat: post a link to your ticalc.org author profile.`
Do your LCM and GCF programs support fractions? Because I made one that does...

200 post countdown status...
2 more posts...
Hmm, I think they kind of support fractions, but I will have to make sure it works correctly. If not, I will just add a new function that will support them.

Also, I will create a profile on ticalc.org and post my programs their. The username will also be b-flat.

Programs I am creating:
Maze 75% complete
This is a 24*16 maze, where you collect 5 stars in the least amount of time. Fast loading time on the graph screen, and I use strings so each level only takes 391 bytes!
So the maze has ASCII graphics? Sounds pretty good.
No, actually, the program is a black and white maze, with 4x4 pixels to each square. You are a little cross thingie that moves around and tries to collect stars in the shortest possible amount of time. I don't really know how I should end up making the program, because it might not be that fun to just move around a maze & collect stars that are at a random location in the maze. I might release a later version that has multiple types of squares to move on, like random movement tiles, and stuff like that.

I will need feedback from this basic version to know what to put in the later version (this is just the beta). The 75% is because I have only made 1 level, and I still have a slight bug with placing the stars (some randomly don't show up). I should have it completed by Wednesday and load it onto ticalc.org. I should have the link to my profile and some programs in it up by tomorrow night (possibly sooner).
b-flat wrote:
I still have a slight bug with placing the stars (some randomly don't show up).

Could it be that you are placing some on top of others?
While that is possible sometimes, on average, 2-3 of 5 possible starts show up. I know that the location of the stars being placed is correct because I just place them at a random location in the string that contains what everything is. Actually, the way the string is built, it will only replace a 0, with 1 being wall and 2 being a star, so they can't be on top of each other, actually. I haven't really looked into it much yet, but I will do so as soon as I finish submitting the correct version of my math program to ticalc.org (forgot to include a list).

I also have to change the timing feature because I forgot that only the TI-84+SE has a clock, which is what I was using to time it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours