Definitely. The problem is that they're extremely hard to get in touch with. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Definitely. The problem is that they're extremely hard to get in touch with. Razz

especially the archivers....try PMing JMan on DetachedSolutions or something...
That's a decent idea. Honestly though, I have no luck whatsoever with the @ticalc.org email addresses. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
That's a decent idea. Honestly though, I have no luck whatsoever with the @ticalc.org email addresses. Razz

the only people Ive ever gotten ahold of have been Jon Katz, Jason Malinowski (replying to an email he sent me) and Pat Stone (through his personal email, which he asked me not to use for ticalc.org stuff)
I've gotten MV on AIM, and I managed to reach the previous 2 file archivers.
And there went up a great w00t across the land! ^_^

I have finally reached rank #22 on calcgames, and am only 650 dls away from the next rank, which is currently being held by the author of Ion. I should easily overtake the next rank, probably within a month, since people rarely use Ion any more, MOS and Crunchy are the shells of choice these days...

LOL, I just checked ticalc.org, and I am now ranked 404. Smile I am now an error. ^_^ Anyways, this is an improvement, since I had been sitting at 410 for the past few weeks there...
Ha, you just said "the author of Ion" because you weren't sure how to spell Wingbermuehle. Wink Good job on 22 and 404.
tifreak8x wrote:
0x5, I just checked ticalc.org, and I am now ranked 404. Smile I am now an error. ^_^ Anyways, this is an improvement, since I had been sitting at 410 for the past few weeks there...
Lol, I hate that error! Laughing
We have a room on the fourth floor labeled "Room Not Found". Ironically, it's one of the IT rooms. Guess what the number is? Oh, and also ironically, room 403 is the climate-controlled server/switch room. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
We have a room on the fourth floor labeled "Room Not Found". Ironically, it's one of the IT rooms. Guess what the number is? Oh, and also ironically, room 403 is the climate-controlled server/switch room. Very Happy

thats awesome, it would be better if it was room 500...
KermMartian wrote:
Ha, you just said "the author of Ion" because you weren't sure how to spell Wingbermuehle. Wink Good job on 22 and 404.

Hehe, how did you know? Very Happy

And that is awesome on the rooms. It shows that the administration for the school has a sense of humor too. Wink

Anyways, back to programming, so I can make those rank numbers shrink... Smile
Excellent. Glad to hear that you're once again in a programming mood, as you mentioned the other day.

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours