I got this error not long ago, I tried again and it worked. Not sure if it will happen again, but heres the error anyway...
Error Log wrote:
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to 199.98.17.20:29100 in /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/common.php on line 254
Server Error
Cemetech0 appears to be down at the moment. It should be back up shortly.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/common.php:254) in /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 259

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/common.php:254) in /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 260

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to 199.98.17.20:29100 in /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/common.php on line 254
Server Error
Cemetech0 appears to be down at the moment. It should be back up shortly.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/common.php:254) in /home/cemetech/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 838

Hope that helps.
Appears to have been a problem with Cemetech0 and not this site itself (note all the Cemetech0 seems to be down messages)

@Kerm, you should really silence the output from those functions Laughing
Yeah Kerm, definitely need to suppress those error messages...

If you saw this on a forum, it was probably SAX. if it was on the index, it was probablhy the C-0 indicator light.
not only does C-0 seem to have a problem, but I seem to be having Cemetech site problems also (having to reload a page half a dozen times).
I have had some problems with SAX displaying a similar error, but I only have gotten them 1, maby 2 times.

Also, SAX is an IRC client, right?
If so, can I have the IP to connect to it?
SAX is not IRC.

Also, I am not having Cemetech problems anymore.
Didn't Cemetech have an IRC server?
it did, but no one is ever on.
I could of sworn that SAX was just an IRC client... =/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours