That's my point. It looked like someone messed up position and angle tweening somewhere along the way, but I could be mistaken.
KermMartian wrote:
kirb wrote:
The Tari wrote:
If by trilogy, you mean five books, then, yes, it is great to have. I got one at Barnes & Noble for around 20 bucks. My sister got one that's leather bound and all that- it looks like a bible.

There are 6. "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish" is the 6th and it continues back on Earth after all of the adventures. I have the consolidation of all of them as well. nice green with gold trim and gold-edged pages. Smile
Uhh, no, incorrect. There are only five, and they are, in order:
1. The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy
2. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
3. Life, the Universe, and Everything
4. So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
5. Mostly Harmless

Really? The book I have has 6 listed. Yes, I did get the title wrong. My book lists "Young Zaphod Plays It Safe" as number 5 and "Mostly Harmless" as number 6. I can get a pic if you want.
Young Zaphod is a short story and not an official book in the H2G2 series.
What he said. That's a short story I've read in two different places, once in Salmon of Doubt, and once in an anthology.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours