I always include 4 GIF screenshots in my programs and upload them in the screenshots place. However, when the programs arrive in ticalc.org archives, they do not have screenshots. Some of my programs (phoenix10, antinblz, etc) show the icon (when under author profile part) that says their page includes screenshots, but there aren't any screenshots. It also does not show the same icon when you view them from the recent updates or similar pages page.

Does anyone know why? I think screenshots help get people to download your programs, so I want them to have screenshots.

PS - is there an 84+SE emulator anywhere?
I think it says somewhere that screenshots are approved separately from the program so they come later. The screenshots for my compiler haven't benn updated either...
yeah they are updated separately. Also, for the emulator, TiLEM
Indeed. Just install GTK (if you don't have it already), then install TiLem and drop in your ROM. Don't forget to rename it properly.
For the last few months, the screenshots have been appearing after the file is bumped off the new files section. But yeah, they'll show up.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours