TI-Freakware has moved to tifreakware.net, and the domain is now active, I just have to get ftp access set up, and I will be resubmitting the site to it. This may take some time, so please be patient as TIFW returns. Smile

Edit: Home page now online, still need to get the images fully loaded, and all the other folders... -.- This will take a while.

Kerm, I need you to update the link in the BE banner info.
wow nice! where is it hosted now?
1and1.com. Thanks to Kerm for pointing them out. Smile

Not bad price wise, though, only 60.00 a year.
wow nice! how much space/bw?
pretty good actually (can't remember, but I could get the info quickly). Btw, all files are up on the serer. My lappy was not designed to download then upload 40MB
Thanks rivereye, you are the king of coolness ^_^

xlibman: Probably be easier if you check out the link:

http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/HostingHome;jsessionid=792F2A6C3497BA3745EA7DB95522FCE5.TC60b?__frame=_top&__lf=Static
Good stuff, Dan. Rivereye and I should set you up with the Cemetech CMS or Rivereye CMS. Smile
well, the issue is he wants to stay with the IF forum. That leaves Cemetech one out, and there is a lot of work to do on Rivereye CMS.
We talked about moving him to a phpBB board, which I think would be the far more flexible option for everyone.
yes, but he and I were talking on IRC (as where a couple of other people online at the time) that tifreakware forums will stay at IF, and if the time comes, will move to an IPB on tifreakware.net if tifreak8x's see's buying the DB worth it.
Ugh, but IPB is such a big, unweildy, and non-free beast. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
We talked about moving him to a phpBB board, which I think would be the far more flexible option for everyone.

phpbb has half the options that the IF stuff does... I do like how I have all the forums and sub-forums are set up

If it is possible to make the thing secure and almost bot free, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. I am still waiting to see what the mod does for Cemetech once it is installed, to see if it will fight off the bots all that well.

And besides, I have almost 6k posts on TIFW forums, and unless I can get those posts ported so they will be with the new forum, then I don't think I will change any time soon.
tifreak8x wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

phpbb has half the options that the IF stuff does... I do like how I have all the forums and sub-forums are set up

If it is possible to make the thing secure and almost bot free, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. I am still waiting to see what the mod does for Cemetech once it is installed, to see if it will fight off the bots all that well.

And besides, I have almost 6k posts on TIFW forums, and unless I can get those posts ported so they will be with the new forum, then I don't think I will change any time soon.

/me suggest what me and Omnimaga do.

just have a fake subforum that redirects to the old posts. if you like IF, then don't switch until phpBB3 comes out....phpBB3 pwns IPB by a long shot
elfprince13 wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

...phpbb has half the options that the IF stuff does... I do like how I have all the forums and sub-forums are set up...
...phpBB3 pwns IPB by a long shot
Seconded. Please consider using phpBB3 instead of IPB Smile
I would much rather have them be active, not just shoved off in a sub forum, as I am sure the other people that have projects there would want.

I dunno, I will just have to see...
true, and if you can buy the DB, someone here could probably write a script to port everything on over.