I finally did download and get TiLEm to work and I have loaded several programs onto it. I was playing a basic game (the donut game) and I closed the emulator. Now, I am trying to get some animated screenshots for the release of my next version of MathProgram (2.3), but whenever I start the emulator, there is not a runindicator (yes, it is on), and it displays pgrmDONUT on the screen. It does not respond to any keys being pressed, or the keyshortcuts, but it does respond to pressing F12 and F11.

What I want to know is either how to reset the emulator or change something to allow me to use my emulator again.

I really want to release MathProgram 2.3 Sad

Thanks for any help!
right-click->reset calculator Smile
OK, I tried that and the RAM cleared part works. However, I can still only use the ON button; none of the other buttons work.

BTW, the right clicking answered several other questions I had about the emulator.

Any idea what caused the problem?

Thanks for the help so far, kllrnohj!
yeah, TiLEM can be a pain at times. Sometimes it helps to close the emulator and restart it.
Well, I have tried that a couple dozen times and nothing has changed from that...

Is there any other emulator for the 84+SE that is easy to get/install?
Nope, that's the only one that does decent (or in fact any) TI-84 emulation at the moment. Sad
Try a different version of TiLem, try a different version of GTK, etc...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours