well i am not able to use the computer to program with for a while and i was wondering if i could be supplied with a little bit more ideas. Kerm suggested scrabble but i can make a 15x15 board and make the letters fit.
double posted so you could see second page. but it does not even have to be a game it can be some sort of useful utility or something.
Did you mean you can't make it fit? I made a board generator between yesterday and today that works perfectly showing the full board at once.
yes i meant cant. i made a board generator but it was 10x10 and i couldn't get anything to fit so a 15x15 would give me trouble. But does anyone have an idea for a program i could make.
Hmm, BAIT. Its a game I started and will never finish. I learned making a game is too complex for me. I'll send you the files if you wish to continue. (I have a working intro screen, and thats it kinda...)
sounds to complicated.
Why do you think I stopped =D Laughing Its fine, I'll get to it someday =/
does anyone have any other ideas that are not that complicated
Solitaire?
which one? The card game or the one where you jump other pieces
card game
ill give it a try and see what i can come up with.
lafferjm wrote:
yes i meant cant. i made a board generator but it was 10x10 and i couldn't get anything to fit so a 15x15 would give me trouble. But does anyone have an idea for a program i could make.
So I completed the board generator, and on my way here half an hour ago I made a preliminary 1.5kb, 300-word dictionary.
KermMartian wrote:
lafferjm wrote:
So I completed the board generator, and on my way here half an hour ago I made a preliminary 1.5kb, 300-word dictionary.

Is it just a program with a lot of if's? or a string?
It just drops a humungous string in Ans. I havecode that quickly parses the dict though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours