100%  [ 1 ]
Ultimate++
 0%  [ 0 ]
GTK+
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please say which one)
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Which do you think is the best? At the moment, I'm *trying* to use Qt, but I've been having some trouble with "make."
never heard of Ultimate++, GTK+ frequently has version compatibility issues on windows, Qt and wxWidgets are both good though.
AVOID QT LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

It is tarnished by horrid licensing issues, especially if you want to be able to port it to windows

My vote is for my favorite, wxWidgets Good Idea
last I checked Qt was no longer under the retarded license....whatev, wxWidgets ftw
Seems to me that wxWidgets pwns the most, based on what I've seen done with it.
elfprince13 wrote:
never heard of Ultimate++, GTK+ frequently has version compatibility issues on windows, Qt and wxWidgets are both good though.

Just wondering - could you summarize/list a few of these compatibility issues?
people having the wrong dll versions or multiple copies installed simultaneosly, etc, etc.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours