rivereye wrote:
yeah, same here, why really do that work myself, the school made me buy that hardware, I am going to use it.

hardware as in Calc? mi borrowing mine...every year...i really want to get my hands on an 84+SE (as in my own)
What do you mean by Brute force an answer...something like

input A,B
Disp"C=",sqroot(A^2 + B^2)

and that would be your whole program?
Well, when I say brute force, I mean:

Code:
:For(X,-100,100
:If (X^2-6)=138
:Disp X
:End
ooohh....so it runs through the prog until it finds an answer. gotcha!

btw...i saw that you guys had some cools sigs...but don't know where you got 'em from...so i made mine jus say gangstanerd and change colors...hehe...I feel so...uhm...ghetto.
some of them we made, some of them we found. We just go with the flow really.
There's a whole topic with signature bars I made somewhere. Let's see... ah.

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1040
Thnx Kerm! I'm mixing all of mine now to make an animated one...I dont' wanna use up any space. If anyone wants, I can make theirs animated too. Its going to be a simple .GIF though...but hey...its good enough right?
You could make life easier for yourself and just use something like this...
http://ubanimator.com/
I could...but i'm trying to orientate myself with ImageReady...never really used it before. I wanna become proficient in optimizing all possibilities.
Good call; ImageReady is indeed a quite useful tool.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours