I need help on developing a program that stores it self directely into all variables and strings and screws up simple equations every time some adds 2+2 or something of that sort.
you're going to have to know ASM for that. You can't change variables alone.
The only thing you could do in basic is:

Code:

PROGRAM:MATHHELP
:ClrHome
:0->X
:While X\=999.99
:Input "",X
:Disp X+randint(1,10)
:End
:Return

the \= means not equal to
this code has been used over a trillion times, and its really simple.
however, it also "blocks" APPS and PRGM along with other buttons like graph etc.
if you run it before u let someone use it, it may screw them up
but this is probably the worst "virus" program ever. Its highly detectable. [/code]
STOP POSTING ABOUT HELP CREATING A VIRUS! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ONE FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF Mad
did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Question Confused

edit: but seriously, there have already been like 20 topics on "viruses" just get over it dude....
The majority of them by this guy. >.<
clementop wrote:
did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Question Confused

edit: but seriously, there have already been like 20 topics on "viruses" just get over it dude....

No, I agree with Harq. You do not ask for help creating a virus. If you can't figure out how to make one, then guess what? Don't make one. DO NOT ASK FOR HELP WITH CREATING A VIRUS OR OTHER MALICIOUS PROGRAMS HERE AGAIN
ya he already has....2..?
I agree. The next topic I see about creating a calc virus will be deleted on spot. Topic locked.
I'd like to emphasize this. Creation of new topics about the same topic is highly frowned upon. Restrict yourself to one topic per subject.