Harrierfalcon wrote:
EDIT: On a closer look at the Wiki, I eventually found myself at this page. It's seems simple, just not as simple as this (probably not working) penny one.
That project looks pretty decent, actually; I may give it a try, as I have all of the components at hand.
KermMartian wrote:
Harrierfalcon wrote:
EDIT: On a closer look at the Wiki, I eventually found myself at this page. It's seems simple, just not as simple as this (probably not working) penny one.
That project looks pretty decent, actually; I may give it a try, as I have all of the components at hand.

Build 5 and place them around the room =P
I was thinking about building a couple, actually, since I have ~12 neodymium magnets lying around. I just have to see if my dad has any AWG 32 wire.
Why would I do that when I have 17 speakers at around 400 watts total around? Very Happy I managed to trash a few amps today, unfortunately, so I need some more amps. Sad
Harrierfalcon wrote:
2. First impressions are worth a lot. Employers and girlfriends, mainly. If you greet someone by saying they're an idiot, it probably won't bode well with anyone. The only people who probably won't take offense are the same people who would either 1) insult you back or 2) shoot right then and there.

Everyone in this thread has been here for at least 6 months if not 1 year+. First impressions are long since over with, and don't try to relate internet forums to RL - it doesn't work.

Quote:
4. You happen to be treating your membership here as something than can be taken for granted.

Don't mistake "taken for granted" with "just doesn't give a shit" - and no, I'm not taking my "membership" here for granted Rolling Eyes

Quote:
It is a privelege, so you should make the most of it and reference common sense and easily available sources first

No I f**king shouldn't - thats the person who is asking for help's job. My time > their time.

EDIT: On a totally related note, I updated my avatar - I think it suits me perfectly Smile
Yeah Nice avatar Kllrnohj it does fit you. An yeah they had me for a secound but when I looked at the other videos it was obously a hoax. "Power any TV with AAA battery", Yeah right, 1.5v DC =! 120v AC.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Quote:
It is a privelege, so you should make the most of it and reference common sense and easily available sources first

No I f**king shouldn't - thats the person who is asking for help's job. My time > their time.

That was actually wasn't directed at you =P you haven't done anything without common sense yet Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours