OK, here's how this works. Someone (that's me) starts by posting obfuscated song lyrics, and the next poster needs to name the song and post obfuscated lyrics of their own.

My iced dairy beverage entices all of the young and attractive human males to the general vicinity of my home, place of employment, or other habitation, and their general consensus is that its quality far exceeds that of your competing iced dairy beverage. I would be willing to share with you the correct method of preparation of such a beverage, but I would require monetary compensation for services rendered.
Hmm... Iced dairy beverage...brings guys to the yard...it's better than theirs...but she'd have to charge...

It's Milkshake by Kelis! Laughing

My turn: Her life always fails her, and she just cares about herself. Her mom and pop are making her go to school, but all she can get is a D-... But she can't leave and fail them. She says that being a hair stylist is good enough for her, but she goes to all those designer places for her clothes and crap, and man, I care about myself too! I wear my watches just fine, but I know that it's all gone down. The bright side of life is often the ugliest, and the best people always do the worst of things! Our kind have tried to cover up our failures, but they always show on the inside... We all try to look good for ourselves and the others, an you know what, I ADMIT IT! Life's been going down, and I'm just trying to spend the dough and make the best of it!
Yeah, I got Kerm's. You definitely have me perplexed, though, jfabi82.
foamy3 wrote:
I decided to keep with Kerm's hip-hop/rap (hint-hint-hint) theme... Razz
foamy3 wrote:
Same here, I'm utterly failing to succeed in figuring out what the song is, even with the hint.
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
Same here, I'm utterly failing to succeed in figuring out what the song is, even with the hint.
All right, then, here's the rest you can pull out of me: He's (the song's artist) from out West and he went to college for little bit before dropping out.

That should narrow it down. Cool
jfabi82 wrote:
All right, then, here's the rest you can pull out of me: He's (the song's artist) from out West and he went to college for little bit before dropping out.

Yup, narrowed it down to just about every rapper and hip hop artist ever Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:

Yup, narrowed it down to just about every rapper and hip hop artist ever Rolling Eyes
0x5 Laughing

No, that last bit gives a clue to the artist and album (IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU, CRYING OUT LOUD!!!) Razz He's from out WEST, and he DROPPED out of COLLEGE... Surely Google can do the rest...
Probably Kanye West, but I'm completely ignorant of his discography, so I have no idea if I'm correct.
KermMartian wrote:
Probably Kanye West, but I'm completely ignorant of his discography, so I have no idea if I'm correct.
You should probably look at his Wikipedia page and take a look... Wink
Yeah, the only Kanye song I know is 'Stronger,' and that's just because I like Daft Punk. Smile
So... how about an answer and a new (ridiculously popular) song?
foamy3 wrote:
So... how about an answer and a new (ridiculously popular) song?
I concur.
So... umm... ?
There is an adult human female who is positive, that all of the shiny objects are the element 79. She is interested in purchasing a structure whose design is made of of several alternating perpendicular planes that leads to a transcendental wonderland.
The woman knows that everything is gold. She wants to buy ??? Ooooh, I know, Stairway to Heaven! I originally found it challenging because I assumed all the planes were mutually perpendicular.

"There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven"

OK, my turn to continue it, then.

The previous twelve hours have been the nocturnal period paired with a challenging diurnal period, and my physical and corporeal form has been exerting substantial effort in a manner better-suited to those of a canine persuasion. The previous twelve hours have been the nocturnal period paired with a challenging diurnal period, and I should currently be unconscious with the depth that a metaphorical section of dead tree trunk may said to be unconscious. However, when I return to my current abode or place of residence wherein your physical form is present, I discover that the various words, actions, and behaviors that you embody shall greatly contribute to imbuing within me a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
The Beatles' "Hard Day's Night"

New song:

I have just awakened from a state of unconsciousness, and my senses are perceiving familiar stimuli. I wish to consume something, but am unable to. The repeating pattern of the area in which I live causes me to go downward, as if it were a command from some higher being. I am then drawn outward to the happy visages and glad pavement of which I am exceedingly fond. I greet my segment of society!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours