KermMartian wrote:
yoman82 wrote:
You said you were getting back into programming... Can you please try to revive this project?
I'd wait to see what elfprince13 says, but my gut instinct is that he's way too busy to get involved with this for a while, based on what I know of his -a-c-a-d-e-m-i-c- -a-n-d- personal life.

fixed that for you. my academic life will resume September or late August 2009. however most of my programming time over the summer and last month was earning me money, so I didn't have as much time for hobby programming. The last week or so has had other distractions (as anyone who has me as a Facebook friend may have noticed). hopefully I'll have time to get back to hobby programming after the purchase of my new laptop (screw you apple for having the iPod/iTunes event first).
also, when I do get more time, I'm hoping that TBG/TBM will take precedence.

tifreak: you're probably right.....
Glad to hear that, elfprince13, I look forward to seeing everything you work on.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours