Condoleeza Rice? for VP? srsly? Meh, I don't mind the idea of Edwards, but all the others sound eh.
CONDI! HELL NO! She's as crazy as a spider monkey...Razz If she was the VP for anybody, I think they would lose some support.
"Killer rabbit run away, run away!"
Mexi1010 wrote:
CONDI! HELL NO! She's as crazy as a spider monkey...Razz If she was the VP for anybody, I think they would lose some support.
Not crazy, just a bit incompetent in my opinion.
You are telling me you can't see the Condi, spider monkey resemblance? Here, I have a picture of it in its wild habitat.

Very Happy

If anyone finds this offensive, sorry, but this topic is about politics.
Can you be more specific? As far as politics and policy go, how precisely does she resemble a spider monkey?
By being.. spidery? Also, she frightens people (like a spider). Razz
What do you guys think of Sarah Palin and her stand on sentence structure?
http://sendables.jibjab.com/category/election#/teaser/202387
And why does she keep saying she and McCain will be different from bush, if she can't say nuclear? Come to think of it, why is she McCain's VP? Why is she running at all? Seriously, WTF?
I don't think Bush could say "Nucear" as well... I think he says it like "Nuclar" or something.

I think she's running because McCain thinks she 'sexy,' as [probably] backed up by Tina Fey (as Palin) in a sketch by SNL: Palin/Hilary Opener @ 2:13 and due to her daughters pregnancy which McCain claims he knew nothing about - my a. Why'd anyone choose a little known governor who has held that position for I believe two months/years.

It all seems phishy to me...
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I don't think Bush could say "Nucear" as well... I think he says it like "Nuclar" or something.

I think she's running because McCain thinks she 'sexy,' as [probably] backed up by Tina Fey (as Palin) in a sketch by SNL: Palin/Hilary Opener @ 2:13 and due to her daughters pregnancy which McCain claims he knew nothing about - my <font color=red>censored</font>. Why'd anyone choose a little known governor who has held that position for I believe two months/years.

It all seems phishy to me...

It is very obvious she is only there to get the hard core conservative votes and the hilary supporters who don't like Obama. She is completely unfit for the job, and in fact doesn't even know what the VP does.
It amazes me how McCain managed to make a mockery of women by selecting a woman as his running mate.

He obviously holds the sexist belief that women vote solely based on appearances, so they will clearly vote for a women candidate regardless of platform. I am shocked that he could be so foolish to believe, for instance, that Hillary Clinton was a popular candidate only because she was a woman, and that he can draw all that support to himself.
So your feelings about McCain have changed greatly since this topic was started. What about Obama, what do you guys think of him now?
jbr: Yeah, you're not the first person I've heard that from.
DShiznit: I wouldn't say he's spectacular, but I agree with most of his positions, and he's obviously the lesser of two evils. Very Happy
Have anyone of you seen this site;
http://www.palinaspresident.com/

Try clicking on everything. Sometimes you get different results from clicking multipile times. The site is updated about daily until the ellection.

Enjoy.

*Edit*
You will need the sound turned on for best results.
jbr wrote:
I am shocked that he could be so foolish to believe, for instance, that Hillary Clinton was a popular candidate only because she was a woman, and that he can draw all that support to himself.

wait, you, mean there are other reasons why someone would vote for Hillary?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours