And I'd to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you the last 14 months of my life story.

For starters, I'm 14.75 right now, born December '93. My parents got divorced in 2000 IIRC, and for a few years after that everything was fine. Then my grandpa died (dad's side), and he left my dad and my uncle his house.

He lived with a woman named Karen, who had totally skanked the house out. There was a solid coat of grime on the fridge, kitchen drawers were stuffed with bags of food that expired in 2002, etc. She said she would move out by the end of August this year. She now lives somewhere else, and all her stuff's still here. So her bedroom, a third of the basement, and half the laundry room are completely unusable.

My uncle is a complete tool. He refuses to clean up anything in the house. The basement flooded and got redone because of the insurance, so of course he claimed the new room in the basement and my dad and I lived upstairs in the House of Skank. He comes over once every couple of weeks, all drunk at like 3 in the afternoon, arguing with everyone and screaming.

My mom's crazy. When I started living at my dad's house (due to the craziness), she was also moving to a new house, and wouldn't give me the key to the old house so I could get my stuff. Later, she let me in for a day to get all my stuff, and the next day threw all the rest in the dumpster. Don't get me wrong, dumpsters are great for finding stuff, but skimming the top for something nice and digging
through piles of maggot-infested sludge and dog crap
to find my stuff is not the same at all.

So now I'm at the House of Skank, no internet, no cable and no phone. All my stuff from my mom's house is in the garage, which is also a complete clusterbomb, stuff's on the floor and everything. My mom came over on Thursday (last week was a 4-day weekend) and took my backpack/TI84PSE/all my books, so I couldn't study for the 2 tests I had on Monday. She still won't give back the TI844PSE, or even so much as answer calls.

And what's more, I just realized I forgot to put on deodorant or brush my teeth this morning.

a it.
Aeromax wrote:
And I'd to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you the last 14 months of my life story.

For starters, I'm 14.75 right now, born December '93. My parents got divorced in 2000 IIRC, and for a few years after that everything was fine. Then my grandpa died (dad's side), and he left my dad and my uncle his house.

He lived with a woman named Karen, who had totally skanked the house out. There was a solid coat of grime on the fridge, kitchen drawers were stuffed with bags of food that expired in 2002, etc. She said she would move out by the end of August this year. She now lives somewhere else, and all her stuff's still here. So her bedroom, a third of the basement, and half the laundry room are completely unusable.

My uncle is a complete tool. He refuses to clean up anything in the house. The basement flooded and got redone because of the insurance, so of course he claimed the new room in the basement and my dad and I lived upstairs in the House of Skank. He comes over once every couple of weeks, all drunk at like 3 in the afternoon, arguing with everyone and screaming.

My mom's crazy. When I started living at my dad's house (due to the craziness), she was also moving to a new house, and wouldn't give me the key to the old house so I could get my stuff. Later, she let me in for a day to get all my stuff, and the next day threw all the rest in the dumpster. Don't get me wrong, dumpsters are great for finding stuff, but skimming the top for something nice and digging
through piles of maggot-infested sludge and dog crap
to find my stuff is not the same at all.

So now I'm at the House of Skank, no internet, no cable and no phone. All my stuff from my mom's house is in the garage, which is also a complete clusterbomb, stuff's on the floor and everything. My mom came over on Thursday (last week was a 4-day weekend) and took my backpack/TI84PSE/all my books, so I couldn't study for the 2 tests I had on Monday. She still won't give back the TI844PSE, or even so much as answer calls.

And what's more, I just realized I forgot to put on deodorant or brush my teeth this morning.

<font color=red>censored</font> it.

Dude, your mom sounds like a bitch. Why did she take your backpack?
To be a bitch.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours