http://www.getpersonas.com/
They have some pretty cool stuff. My favorite is Fireflies, except the text is sort of hard to read.
Will_W wrote:
http://www.getpersonas.com/
They have some pretty cool stuff. My favorite is Fireflies, except the text is sort of hard to read.
Yup, I use Personas on and off, although I don't love any of the themes. It's definitely better and more lightweight than a full theme skinning though.
there should be a TI 83 + persona
Will_W wrote:
there should be a TI 83 + persona

and what exactly would you change?
However, I do feel that DCS skinning would be rather interesting... =D
I don't use retardfox, thanks though.
I meant a ti83+ persona for firefox, but DCS skinning would be cool too.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I don't use retardfox, thanks though.
I thought it was FireTard?

And rthprog and Will_W, I definitely like the idea of a DCS skin. Very Happy
It's an interesting concept, and I am sure it will be developed more in 3.5/3.1/whatever they are calling it now, along with Ubiquity. I can't wait to see what's in store for firefox.
CyberPrime wrote:
It's an interesting concept, and I am sure it will be developed more in 3.5/3.1/whatever they are calling it now, along with Ubiquity. I can't wait to see what's in store for firefox.
Ah yes, I installed Ubiquity when it first came out, but I think I've only used it about twice to actually do anything. As far as I know they are calling it 3.1 at this point, and although I haven't looked at the beta yet I think it will probably continue the upward trend of Firefox.
Sweet!
3.1 beta is pretty cool. you can drag tabs onto the desktop to open a new window. There's also a button to open a new tab. That might have already been there, but it has a green "+" on it. Not sure what else is different.
Will_W wrote:
3.1 beta is pretty cool. you can drag tabs onto the desktop to open a new window. There's also a button to open a new tab. That might have already been there, but it has a green "+" on it. Not sure what else is different.
Protips:
** ctrl-t opens a new, blank tab
** ctrl-shift-t reopens the last closed tab (and repeated use goes backwards in the history)
** ctrl-tab acts for tabs just like alt-tab does for windows
** ctrl-w closes the current tab
I like this better then themes. I looks much better. screeny!
why use the facebook toolbar? I believe it hogs less resources to just just have it open in a new tab, with the "share" bookmark (or some addon)...
well, I don't really mind, my computer is fast enough to run it without a problem...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours