Friend drew this..

I can't read it....too small.

[edit]

bugger, I missed my 5000th.
Bigger size: http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/t/tetris_fail-12823.jpg

I need a shirt with that on it.
I want one too
I don't really find it that funny, and I play tetris all the time. I'm pretty much amazing at it.
I don't get it....
QuinnZhao wrote:
I don't get it....
If the block was rotated just 90degrees it would have fit in that narrow slot on the left, clearing four rows. But instead it's covering up that slot preventing the user from clearing those four (and future) rows.

Of course it's a drawing; would be more humours if it was indeed a photo.
comicIDIOT wrote:
But instead it's covering up that slot preventing the user from clearing those four (and future) rows..

But one 'L' shaped piece could clear out the obstruction, so it's not that bad. Just a minor annoyance at most.
Haha, ever the pragmatist. I've seen this comic before and gotten a chuckle out of it, but I wouldn't call it extraordinarily droll humor.
Reapex wrote:

I kind of doubt that your friend drew this. This is a rather old one that has been around for some time. If your friend did draw this specific one, I'm guessing he copied it from another that he saw. Google "tetris fail" and you'll see it all over the place.
Still Humorous in its own way... I perfer sexual comedy... but this works Razz
Svakk wrote:
Still Humorous in its own way... I perfer sexual comedy... but this works Razz
Eh, that's significantly less sophisticated, and therefore not quite as funny imho.
Here are some great T-shirt designs.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours