Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Okay, only post pr0n links once in one place.

yeah, stupid bots - where's an admin when you need one?
Kllrnohj wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Okay, only post pr0n links once in one place.

yeah, stupid bots - where's an admin when you need one?
Learning Vector Calculus and making the best shell ever created for graphing calcs.
You'll never guess what I found at my supermarket today.
You are correct; I have no intention of guessing.
OMG you'll never guess what i found by the side of the road on a tree in the neighborhood next to mine!

[SpoilerForStupidPeople]Scuppernongs![/SpoilerForStupidPeople]

And lots of them, so me and my sister rode by on out bikes with a bedsheet and we shoke the whole thing and gathered a whole bag of them. We put them in a bowl and ate them withing a day.
Stephen wrote:
OMG you'll never guess what i found by the side of the road on a tree in the neighborhood next to mine!

[SpoilerForStupidPeople]Scuppernongs![/SpoilerForStupidPeople]

And lots of them, so me and my sister rode by on out bikes with a bedsheet and we shoke the whole thing and gathered a whole bag of them. We put them in a bowl and ate them withing a day.

Why didn't you just take the whole tree? Very Happy
Lol, it was in someones yard, cept their house is hidden by a bunch of trees, may have worked... cept i think its a vine... i think...

whats up with replacing L0l with 0x5?
Stephen wrote:
0x5, it was in someones yard, cept their house is hidden by a bunch of trees, may have worked... cept i think its a vine... i think...

whats up with replacing L0l with 0x5?

Kerm thinks it's cute; to bypass it just use empty bbcode in the middle of the word (i.e. lo[i][/ i]l, no spaces)
pretty soon you wont even need to replace lol with 0x5, people will just start using 0x5 instead of lol
Lol!
lol wow lol thats funny

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours