You know what, a lot of homeless people are good people who have just had horrible luck. The way you disparage them is wholly uncalled for.
yes good point

i mean i guss i can look at it the opposite way and see that bill gates the most amazing programming person in thee world who is my hero did drop out of high school cause he was not motivated in his subjects he rather programm

but i am motivated by thinking if i do not do good in school i will have no money and i WILL have to live in the streets there is no denying that because i have no spectaity like gates did
swivelgames wrote:
It would be understandable if we were talking about High School, where the majority students are likely to be incompetent and lack motivation and work ethic and need to be taught, but if a college student decides to dick-around in class and waste his tuition, then I'd say let him/her. That's his/her money, his/her future, etc... (s)he's an adult now, (s)he'll learn... Or not... and then he won't get anywhere. But hey, it weeds out the idiots, amirite?

Depends; you won't be weeding out any liberal arts majors with those policies Razz
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
It would be understandable if we were talking about High School, where the majority students are likely to be incompetent and lack motivation and work ethic and need to be taught, but if a college student decides to dick-around in class and waste his tuition, then I'd say let him/her. That's his/her money, his/her future, etc... (s)he's an adult now, (s)he'll learn... Or not... and then he won't get anywhere. But hey, it weeds out the idiots, amirite?

Depends; you won't be weeding out any liberal arts majors with those policies Razz

Why would you want to weed out liberal arts majors from college? They're there for a reason. They need to learn those 6 valuable words: "Do you want fries with that?"

*Keith runs

I jest, I jest Razz
KeithJohansen wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

Why would you want to weed out liberal arts majors from college? They're there for a reason. They need to learn those 6 valuable words: "Do you want fries with that?"

No, we need them so the university will offer their blowoff courses that we can take as GPA boosters.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

*Keith runs

I jest, I jest Razz

Relatedly:

How do you get a philosophy major off the porch? (A: You pay for the pizza)

And, what's the difference between a music major and a large salmon? (A: The large salmon can feed a family of five.)
qazz42 wrote:
hey i am almost in high school and i am very motivated cause i just think if i do bad i become a hobo livin in a box

i resent your statement
Not my problem. Notice I never said all High School students. I said the majority of them are. If you claim to be the minority I'm not talking about, I don't see why you would be resentful. Nonetheless, I don't really care.

elfy, bahahaha.

And I agree with foamy3, def need to keep those courses... Laughing
swivelgames wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
hey i am almost in high school and i am very motivated cause i just think if i do bad i become a hobo livin in a box

i resent your statement
Not my problem. Notice I never said all High School students. I said the majority of them are. If you claim to be the minority I'm not talking about, I don't see why you would be resentful. Nonetheless, I don't really care.

He never said he was in high school Razz

swivelgames wrote:
And I agree with foamy3, def need to keep those courses... 0x5

Fitness Walking FTW! (yeah, not liberal arts, but equally useless).
lol feel better now

Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Wait, you have a Pokemon class?
elfprince13 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

This was before Pokewalkers Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
Hey cool! Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Well where's the fun in walking then? Sad
elfprince13 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Well where's the fun in walking then? Sad

It's not for fun it's for FITNESS YEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours